Tuesday, July 17, 2007

INTERVIEW REJECTS

   Story I
   E: Do u have a boyfriend?
   C: I have.
   E: Is he working Locally?
   C: No. He is working Overseas.
   E: Sorry, my company cannot employ u!
   C: Why?
   E: U will not be able to settle down here permanently. And my Company  don't want to pay extra expenses on the Overseas calls just because of u.

   Story II
   E: Any girl friends?
   C: No!
   E: So far chased any before?
   C: Have, but not successful.
   E: Ever think of getting a job first then start looking for a  girlfriend?
   C: Career is first priority. Currently didn't want to consider This  personal issue.
   E: Sorry, my company cannot employ u.
   C: Why?
   E: You are lacking of P.R skills and confidence!!

   Story III
   E: Any girlfriends?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is she pretty?
   C: Not quite.
   E: Sorry, my company cannot employ you.
   C: Why? Will this affect your company's reputation?
   E: No, it does not affect the company's reputation but because My  company is dealing with arts, our company requested an artist.

   Story IV
   E: Any girlfriends?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is she pretty?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is she your first lover?
   C: Yes.
   E: Sorry, we can't employ you because you lack of fighting spirit.

   Story V
   E: Any girlfriends?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is she your first lover?
   C: No. Have a few already.
   E: Sorry, my company cannot employ you because you are a "grasshoper"!  (Job hoper lah!)

   Story VI
   E: Any boyfriends?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is he rich?
   C: No.
   E: Then sorry, my company cannot employ you because our Company is  dealing with money and you will seduce.

   Story VII
   E: Any boyfriends?
   C: Yes.
   E: Is he rich ?
   C: Yes, very rich. He owns a company.
   E: Sorry, we cannot employ you because your boyfriend don't Even want to employ you, neither do we!
   C: But,...... there is no position in his company.
   E: Then,..... what is your qualification?
   C: Secretary!
   E: Sorry, we still cannot employ you because your prettiness Will affect  our managers' working spirits.
   C: But,...... I am not pretty at all.
   E: It is even worse because my managers will not be interested In you!!

No comments: